"At Godwins Solicitors LLP, an experienced team of lawyers will give you clear advice and personal service."
Godwins Solicitors LLP can help you to acquire, manage or sell vacant or occupied space. Whether yours is owner-occupied space or an investment portfolio, whether retail, office, industrial or agricultural our experienced team provides a personal service.
We act for buyers and sellers, landlords and tenants. We also have specialist knowledge in development agreements, options, conditional contracts and collaboration agreements.
Enhancing property can be a complicated matter. If you intend to redevelop an existing site or develop a new one, we will support you throughout the process. From advising on the impact of restrictive covenants to negotiating contracts pending the grant of planning consent and setting up residential scheme management companies for common parts our collective experience is at your disposal.
● Acquisitions & Disposals
○ Freehold & leasehold
○ Owner-occupied or tenanted
○ Taxation issues
○ Finance and secured lending
● Property Management
○ Lease renewals, surrenders and determinations
○ Issues arising from the Landlord & Tenant Act 1954
○ Rent reviews
○ Documenting alterations and changes of use
○ Changes of occupier
○ Site acquisitions and disposals
○ Options, pre-emption agreements and overage
○ Development agreements and conditional contracts
○ Retail, office, industrial, residential, leisure and licensed premises
○ Issues arising from the Town & Country Planning Acts
● Agricultural Property
○ Development of outbuildings for residential or commercial use
○ Entering into option agreements for potential future development
○ Equalisation issues where your land forms part of a larger development scheme
○ Farm business tenancies
○ Telecommunications installations
○ Drainage easements, wayleaves and rights of way
See also: Business Acquisitions and Disposals.