"Conveyancing is the legal process of buying and selling property."
The team of experienced property lawyers at Godwins Solicitors LLP has been involved in the sale and purchase of some of Winchester’s most prestigious homes. We are alert to the fact that purchasers of sought-after properties are required to act quickly. We can help you to meet those deadlines and guide you through the conveyancing process.
We deal with property across many locations, including London and throughout England and Wales.
Godwins Solicitors LLP have been accredited with the Law Society Conveyancing Quality Scheme.
You can visit the Conveyancing Quality Scheme website by clicking here, and view their charter which safeguards the levels of quality and service you can expect from Godwins Solicitors LLP.
What you can expect:
● An experienced professional to handle your matter
● To be told clearly about any costs
● Reporting as the matter advances
● Available and responsive staff
● Liaising with estate agents, brokers, surveyors and others in order to progress your matter
● Looking and thinking ahead to foresee obstacles and beat deadlines
● Experience in both freehold and leasehold property