Annabel is an experienced solicitor specialising in commercial real estate law in England and Wales. Annabel trained and qualified at a large national law firm in the City of London, before moving to the Guildford office of an international law firm where she practised for over 12 years, relocating to Godwins in 2019.
Annabel has developed a broad practice advising a range of clients on their commercial real estate activities, including:
- sale and purchase of commercial land and buildings, whether for a client's own occupation or as an investment
- leasing of commercial premises, advising either for landlords or tenants, and particularly specialising in offices, warehouse and retail premises
- development of land and buildings for commercial, residential or mixed use, including option agreements, site assembly, rights of light and neighbourly matters
- real estate finance
Annabel is highly regarded in her field, having been a trusted adviser to both English and Hong Kong Stock Exchange listed companies, as well as household names in the UK retail sector, high net worth individuals and private family trusts.
"Clients value my pro-active and commercial approach to their needs."
- Qualified as a solicitor in 2004
- First in Theology, University of Exeter
- University of Law, 1999-2002
- Member of Women in Property
- Specialist areas including telecommunication leases; grazing licences; assured shorthold tenancies; sporting rights.
Contact Annabel: firstname.lastname@example.org