Bekki is an experienced solicitor specialising in commercial real estate law in England and Wales. She trained and qualified at a large regional law firm in Surrey, before joining Godwins in 2019.
Bekki has advised a range of clients on their commercial real estate activities including:
- the leasing of commercial premises, acting for either landlords or tenants, in relation to trading estates, office complexes, shopping centres and high street premises;
- the sale and purchase of commercial buildings, both as an investment or for occupation;
- the development of land and buildings for commercial, residential or mixed use, including advising on option agreements and conditional contracts; and
- secured lending work for both purchase and re-finance transactions
"Clients value my pragmatic and efficient approach to their business needs"
- Qualified as a solicitor in 2016
- University of Law, 2013-2014
- First in Law, University of Southampton
- Noted in the Legal 500 (2019) for "handling everything exceptionally"
Contact Bekki : email@example.com
Areas of Practice: Commercial Property