Jennifer is an experienced solicitor specialising in commercial real estate law in England and Wales. She qualified into a large national law firm in Southampton, before joining Godwins in 2022.
Jennifer has advised a range of clients on their commercial real estate activities including:
- the leasing of commercial premises, acting for either landlords or tenants, in relation to industrial units, offices, shopping centres and high street premises including a retail premises on London’s Oxford Street;
- the sale and purchase of commercial buildings, both as an investment or for occupation;
- secured lending work for both purchase and re-finance transactions; and
- the development of land and buildings for commercial, residential or mixed use including the redevelopment of a prime asset in Central London and a hotel and spa complex in Devon.
- Qualified as a Solicitor in 2015
- BA (Hons) First in English, Loughborough University
- Postgraduate Diploma in Legal Practice with Distinction, College of Law Guildford
Contact Jennifer: email@example.com