Did you know? Trusts may get special tax treatment if they are for someone disabled or for children who’ve lost a parent.
We’ve gained a wealth of knowledge from working with a variety of trusts over the years and our experienced team can provide trusted, sound advice on which trust best suits your needs, to help you manage and safeguard money, property, land and other assets. Perhaps you wish to pass on assets to your children or grandchildren during your lifetime, or under your will when you’re gone? Or you need a trust to manage assets for you and others if you’re facing a disability or health issue? Trusts can also be used to establish a charity, run a business or hold investments, as well as to help with potential death benefits of life policies and pensions.
Godwins can also act as professional trustees to administer trusts on your behalf.
- The most appropriate form of trust for your requirements
- Administration of trusts and acting as a professional trustee
- Powers and duties of trustees
- Disputes between trustees and beneficiaries
- Termination of trusts and the tax implications
To learn more about our team, click on their bios.